At Woosong University we give you the power to change tomorrow.
We do it by giving you a place where you can learn and grow. With more than 40 majors, 10+ taught entirely in English, you can find exactly what you need to create the change you want. Join the Woosong family and get ready for a rewarding career and a better tomorrow.
Applications are assessed on an individual basis. The screening process takes into account the applicant's academic records, English proficiency, financial status, recommendation letter(s) as well as extracurricular activities. Admission is selective and students are encouraged to apply as early as possible to ensure sufficient time for application review, visa processing, and moving preparations.
- Spring: January 28, 2022
- Fall: June 30, 2022
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Apostille of diploma
- Original Transcripts
- Proof of Finances that confirms the possession of 18,000 USD in your bank account
- Recommendation Letter(s)
- Typed Personal Essay
- List of Extracurricular Activities and Awards
- Resume/CV if you have previous work experience (Required for SolBridge Graduate Programs)
- Online application and document submission
- Scheduling of an admission interview with our admissions manager after document verification
- Successful candidates receive acceptance letter and invoice admissions department via email
- Candidates process with payment
- Upon receiving payment, admissions department create and send visa application documents to the applicants home address
- Application for D2 visa at the Korean Embassy in the applicants home country