Be Ready for Your Future! Apply now
At Woosong University, we offer multiple fully English-taught undergraduate and graduate degree programs within our colleges and schools. Apply now and join us.
Applying to Woosong University is convenient and hassle-free, and our fully online application process is completely secure. Whether you’re starting your college journey for the first time, transferring from another institution, or planning on participating in a study abroad with us, applying is your first step to join the Woosong family.
We recommend that your application is submitted as early as possible to ensure fullest consideration for scholarships and your preferred semester of enrollment. At Woosong University we carefully evaluate all applications on an individual basis. We review new applications as they’re submitted, and we only make a decision after receiving all of your required materials.
Spring 2022: January 14
Fall 2022: June 30
- 1. Online application, document submission, application fee of $50 USD
- 2. Scheduling of an admission interview with our admissions manager after document verification
- 3. Successful candidates receive acceptance letter and invoice admissions department via email
- 4. Candidates process with payment
- 5. Upon receiving payment, admissions department create and send visa application documents to the applicants home address
- 6. Application for D2 visa at the Korean Embassy in the applicants home country
Need More Assistance?
You are highly encouraged to contact one of our regional experts for any inquiries related to the application process and admission requirements.Contact us
Majors and Programs
Do you want to become a head chef? Start your own business? Create future technologies? Create online content? Choose from our 100% English taught programs and be ready for what your future career brings.
Find out more about the degrees we offer?View Undergraduate Programs View Graduate Programs View our Degrees taught in Korean