- School of Information Technology Convergence (Department of Computer Information and Security)
- School of Information Technology Convergence (Department of Smart IT and)
- Technology · School of Techno-media Convergence (Game and Multimedia)
- Technology · School of Techno-media Convergence (Media Design Video Major)
Technology · School of Techno-media Convergence
(Media Design Video Major)
Digital Creator with Creative Thinking and Professional Ability for 4th Industrial Revolution
- Training of digital creators with communication skills in the 4th Industrial Revolution era
- Branded experience designers who can transfer experience value into design
- Media creators with creative planning and advanced video production practices
The Media Design / Video Department has a high-tech image production facility. We teach creative and design skills, so our graduates can deliver information, including image production relevant to 4th Industrial Revolution communication. We focus on brand experience designers who can innovate the value of experience on various platforms in the personal device era. Our graduates are media creators who can plan and produce excellent videos.
- In the 4th Industrial Revolution, the brand experience designer is trained to communicate brands to consumers based on core communication skills.
- We train media creators to utilize creative video planning capabilities and cutting-edge technologies from the 4th Industrial Revolution era for various platforms such as streaming and broadcasting on YouTube.
- Specialized process for fostering fusion human resources with design and video planning
(motion graphics/3D graphics/animation)
|Basic major Courses||Basic Visual and Video Design, Typography, Illustration|
|Major Based Education||UX Design, Brand Design, Computer Graphics, Visualization and Editing|
|Major Based Education||Motion Graphics, Broadcasting Images, Brand Experience Design, Animation|
|Specialization||Brand Experience Design Project, Studio Image, and Video Special Effects|